and send the following documents to VisaHQ:
Russian visa application form.
For online orders, please download, print and sign Russia visa application, prepared by our system under your account.
Original, signed United Kingdom passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
Passport-type photograph: 1
Tourist Voucher. Copy of tourist voucher issued by tourist company or hotel in Russia approved by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. A tourist voucher may be obtained through VisaHQ at an additional cost - please see below.
Additional required documents for minors under 18 applying alone
- Permission to travel. Signed and dated permission letter from one of the parents, giving permission to the child to travel alone or explaining who will accompany the child, indicating the dates of travel.
- Parent's Passport Copies. A copy of the parent's passport's first page and page with a valid Russian visa.
- Copy of child’s Birth Certificate showing both parents names.
1) The passport MUST contain at least two blank visa pages in order for the visa to be issued.
2) Russian tourist visa applications are accepted only within 90 days of the proposed entry date to Russia. Please apply only within 90 days of the date of travel.
3) Premium 2 business days service is embassy processing time from day after receipt of passport. Passports are released from 5pm, and can be sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery or collected from our office in person at 6pm on the day of completion.
The regular 2 business days service will mean passport will be dispatched or ready for collection on the following day, extending overall process time by 1 day. If you require your passport shipped or collected on day of completion, please select premium service.